Impact Environmental Waste Conference Scholarship 2017
Impact Environmental Waste Conference Scholarship is awarded to an enrolled student from the Bachelor of Environmental Science majoring in Waste and Resource Recovery who is of good academic standing and who has a passion for Waste and Resource Recovery. Other general attributes of good citizenship and personal experience are considered. This scholarship will assist up to two students to attend the annual Impact Environmental Waste Conference.
Complete the 2017 SCU Scholarship Application by 20 December 2016.
Up to 2
Course of study
Bachelor of Environmental Science at Southern Cross University majoring in Waste and Resource Recovery.
$2500 (two payments of $1250 per session).
See Information for recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Essential selection criteria
- Enrolment in the Bachelor of Environmental Science majoring in Waste and Resource Management.
- Academic achievement: for instance an ATAR equal to or higher than the entry level required for the Bachelor of Environmental Science
- A clearly described Career direction in an area related to Waste and Resource Management.
- Personal maturity and social responsibility, as evidenced by contributions to school/college and community life
- Academic resilience.
- Willingness to attend the Impact Waste Conference 2017 in Coffs Harbour at their own cost.