Excellence in Engagement Awards
The SCU Excellence in Engagement Awards acknowledge and celebrate the contribution of University staff and community partners who have enriched our communities during the past twelve months through engaged teaching and research.
Award recipients epitomise the mission and values of Southern Cross University and demonstrate exemplary active citizenship through vision, leadership and excellence in scholarship and service.
The key objectives of the Excellence in Engagement Awards include:
- Celebrate exemplary scholarship and practice in engagement
- Contribute to the development of a culture of excellence in engagement
- Profile the diversity of engagement activity
- Enhance the understanding of engagement as a research and teaching methodology
- Increase the visibility of engagement at SCU.
Categories for the Excellence in Engagement Awards are:
- Engaged Learning
- Engaged Research
- Community Impact
Go to the Award Categories page for more details.
Celebrating our Award Recipients
You can access past years' Award recipients and the shortlisted nominations at the links below: